The Benchmarking Network, Inc. is an international resource for business process research and metrics. We lead studies with over 140,000 process leaders in over 165 countries. We provide benchmarking training and research to individual companies, professional and trade associations, and industry and process based groups. Since 1992, our over 300 benchmarking studies have spanned virtually all processes and industries to identify measures and collect data to identify best practices including:
- Leading individual and groups of organizations in face to face benchmarking efforts;
- Creating Benchmarking databases to support benchmarking efforts;
- Forming associations to share benchmarking information; and
- Conducting sessions and writing books and papers on benchmarking topics.
Outsourcing Your Benchmarking
The key reasons that organizations outsource internal services include:
- Outsource specialists have a better competency in delivering the process;
- The workload for the process varies, making it difficult to effectively staff employees year round;
- The process benefits from outside experiences;
- Experienced specialists produce a higher quality result;
- Independence from the politics of the organization improves the service; and
- Experience means that outside providers can actually provide the service at a lower cost than doing it internally.
Outsourcing Benchmarking makes sense. Our clients have continually used our services to manage projects and facilitate the findings. We network over 5,000 process owners involved in Benchmarking and maintain relationships with key organizations that provide linkage to additional contacts. This allows us to forge out a custom group of Benchmark companies to meet very specific client needs.
Read more about blockchain